If you are considering to make an alliance, be sure to brief all or a majority portion of your personnel on this before submitting an application. Please keep in mind we do have regulations and protocols in order for an alliance to operate with minimum difficulties. Please refer to the following :
- FP/1.A states that an alliance between the Armored Federation and another clan MUST be somewhat beneficial to both factions involved in the alliance
- FP/1.B states that a standing relationship with the Armored Federation may be broken if the other clan chooses to affiliate with a group that possesses prominent hostility towards AF Assets, Personnel, and Properties; or any enemies of the Armored Federation.
- PS/1.A states that the allied faction may not fire upon AF personnel or interfere with a war.
- IP/1.A states that any allied faction(s) may not plagiarize, or possess any Armored Federation Firebases, Capitols, Embassies, Training Facilities, or plans for developing AF maps / properties. However a map can be passed on to another clan if permitted by the Author of the map who must have clearance to export it by a Division Command Officer, or the Archon
- PB/1.A states that all members involved of the alliance must be treated with respect. Any interaction between the AF and the allied faction can be Formal or Informal.
Archon's Message :
"I'd like to thank those of you who are considering, or have already made the efforts of affiliating with the Armored Federation. I know all of the rules we have established for an alliance to work may seem intimidating or excessive, but please understand that these rules are only to ensure that our friendship will be long-lasting. The Armored Federation is more than willing to forge a friendship, and ensure that it will beneficial to both sides, and as solid as steel. I hope that you find everything you may be doing now, worth it, to get a hold of us and solidify an alliance." -Archon Arkavex Zelkarus VIII, AFGOV.