Basic Requirements | Enlisted :
The enlistment process for the Armored Federation is fairly simple to become an enlisted personnel member, however there are crucial requirements that all of our personnel are expected to pass if they want to be a part of the Armored Federation.
- Be at least the minimum age requirement of thirteen (13) years old.
- Have the will to stay in uniform at ALL times.
- Be able to follow orders, instructions, or any form of direction that is issued by higher command.
- Possess the will to pursue challenges.
- Exhibit discipline qualities privately and publicly.
Security Survey Process (SSP) :
Each enlistee prior to entering will be asked a series and question pertaining to their past clans that they have affiliated with, all questions are required to be answered. Next, one of our Admission Representatives (Typically an NCO, or Commissioned Officer) will request other tasks to be completed by the enlistee. Finally, at the near end of the Security Survey Process, the Enlistee(s) will undergo a final security measure and move on to the next installment of the enlistment process; transforming them from enlistee to a Private I.
Uniform Installation, and Training Preparation :
As soon as each recruit has made it to this course of the enlistment process, an NCO, Commissioned, or Senior Officer will issue uniforms, service emblems, and ranks (Uniforms and emblems correspond to the branch of service that an enlistee desires to be affiliated with, and ranks will always be Private I (PVT1) unless there is a valid exception declared. Once uniforms, emblems, and ranks are issued; the newly declared recruits will begin their training.
Basic Military Training (BMT) :
The second to last course of the Enlistment Process, Basic Military Training, or "BMT", will last 1-2 days for each class of newly enlisted personnel (This time period can be extended if necessary to ensure that each newly enlisted member will embark the standard knowledge that will be recommended, and in some cases, needed to pursue a successful career within the Armored Federation.) BMT will consist of Response Calibration, Basic to Intermediate Combat Training, and other Leadership skills.
Oath, and Graduation :
Each graduated class shall take an official oath. They will swear into their duties by taking this oath, making them responsible for virtually anything that is within their career. Some of the enlistees within the class may be granted a promotion due to their proficiency, commitment, and exceeding expectations. Once the oath is finished, each member will be congratulated by their instructor, and a Senior Officer will travel with them as they move on to their graduation ceremony.
Basic Requirements | Officer :
For those who have been hardened, committed, and seek to ascend higher into their career within the Armored Federation can become an NCO and take on more within the Federation, just by committing.
- Be an Officer Cadet approved by an Official (OCdt).
- Must have one month of service before being nominated as an Officer Cadet.
- Possess a clean service record (No appeals, or Court Marshals on record.)
Applicant Interview :
An applicant will be appointed to meet with a Commanding Officer of their corresponding division. The personality, behavior, and combat abilities will be evaluated and will determine if you may or may not advance to the pursuit of being an officer. You can always re-apply one week later if you are declined, and happen to be persistent in becoming an Officer of the Armored Federation.
Officer Qualification Test :
The Officer Applicants must partake in five trials that emphasize teamwork, communication, and essentially combat. The Applicants must receive a minimum score 2/3 The following courses will be inevitable:
- Coordination Test: An Officer Applicant will participate in one of the ongoing enlisted classes, act as the lead of a class, and shall obey every instruction that a class instructor gives to them.
- Combat Test: An Officer Applicant, alongside a few others will take on an unprecedented, but extreme combat environment, and must work with his assigned team of other Applicants to attain an in-game victory.
- Team Management Test: An Officer Applicant will be given two individuals to form a mock team, in this test simulation, the applicant will be observed on how professionally and efficient, he or she conducts themselves with others individuals at their command.
Rank Determination :
Depending on how well an applicant scored, their rank will be assigned. Keep in mind, everything that they have displayed as far as their abilities and behavior will determine their rank. Applicants can receive the following ranks:
- Lieutenant I (LT01)
- Lieutenant II (LT02)
Basic Requirements | Division Command Officer (General) Recipient :
Becoming a Division Command Officer Recipient doesn't guarantee that you will be nominated as the next general of so-and-so division, it only increases your chances. The Archon will summon all recipients and evaluate them personally if the Armored Federation were to have a general discharge honorably, or dishonorably. In order to become a recipient, you must:
- Served four months within the Armored Federation.
- Endure immense responsibilities.
- Possess the capability of leading a large group of people.
- Possess extreme loyalty, and a good reputation.